Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What's growin' on...


 Picked some beans today..might pickle them tonight..


 Can't eat enough Zucchini these days.. any good stuffed baked recipes out there?


 Eggplant is finally coming on, with luck it will fruit before frost!


 Tomatillos are over 5' tall and flowering but not really producing fruit. Rats.




 I pulled the Garlic last week and planted bush beans.


Here's my garlic crop curing on the porch. The bulbs pretty small on average. They had about the most sun my site can provide. Hope it's enough for canning!


My strongest crop is the tomatoes and they are producing well. I've tied all of the stakes together so that I can train them laterally. The rake is about 5'4" tall.


Some cherry tomatoes blushing..






Also in the garden... the Salmon Falls Yacht Club fleet!

No comments:

Post a Comment