Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Catching up from summer....

This is a photo dump from the summer and fall...today is October 27 and the garden is to bed. No photos but the Tomatillos were still developing fruit until I pulled them just last week. I made 15-20 pints of Tomatillo Salsa Verde with them and with my Jalapenos.  Time to think about staying warm and start planning next years garden.

Picking wild Blackberries under the pole lines.

Tree down and power out for three days...
Picked beens and some sauce...
More sauce and the reason I make sauce..
Ox Heart "Ceure de beuf'
More makings for sauce

Tomato Diablo


Default U.S. jobs program paraded past my house (and garden).


Process..




Dill Pickles..
Snacks...in left over dill brine



A propane fired hand cranked pepper roaster belonging to a farmer at the Common Ground Fair this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment